Jun 16, 2015

Kitten Playtime

Today I bring you a cute and sexy look with new items from the stores Sweet Things and Altair. I was supposed to blog the "Kitten Playtime" gacha items from Sweet Things a few days ago, but I was organizing stuff. I was planning to post the neko parts with another lingerie I got, but when I saw the cute lingerie Altair released for this round of The Kawaii Project, I noticed they would perfectly fit together! I'm also wearing the neko tail, but the poses were not good enough and it's hidden.
I hope you like the look, xoxo <3
-*-
Hoje estou trazendo um look fofo e sexy com alguns itens novos das lojas Sweet Things e Altair. Era pra eu ter postado os itens da Sweet Thing (no caso, as partes de Neko) um tempinho atrás, eu inclusive adquiri uma lingerie pra combinar especialmente com os acessórios felinos, porém, eis que a Altair lança a tal lingerie "Neko" e daí achei que os dois juntos ficaram uma graça :D (Ah, eu estou usando o rabo de gato também, mas as poses não favoreceram muito né...).
Espero que vocês gostem do post, para mim foi muito divertido montar esse look <3

MESH HEAD: .tsg. Dakota
HAIR: .EMBW. Huredhiel Hair @Ai Gacha

LINGERIE: ALTAIR* neko lingerie .pink. @The Kawaii Project
EARS, COLLAR & BOOTS: Sweet Thing. Kitten Playtime Gacha @Arcade Gacha
MOUSE (mouthie): .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Trapped mouse CREAM

Poses by Kuso/Oracul

No comments:

Post a Comment