Apr 6, 2015

Sea Princess

~KanoYa~ and WEON stores united and created an absolutely new brand called Fawny. This beautiful costume named "Sea Princess" is exclusive only at the event We <3 Role Play.
I love to blog fantasy and it's been so long I don't do a specific post.... when I received the outfit, I became so happy and excited that I wanted to make a pretty photo of it. It's my first try with this style of editing (still learning...), but I had lots of fun making it *-* And to match the look, I chose that epic hair by Exile. I hope you enjoy!
-*-
As lojas ~Kanoya~ e WEON uniram-se e criaram uma nova marca chamada Fawny. Essa roupa divina que estou mostrando chamada "Sea Princess" é item exclusivo do evento We <3 Role Play. Há muito tempo não blogo nada no estilo fantasia e quando recebi a roupa fiquei tão feliz e empolgada que quis me divertir com as fotos. É minha primeira tentativa numa edição de imagem nesse estilo, mesmo assim foi divertido fazer *-* Escolhi o cabelo épico da Exile e me apaixonei. Espero que gostem do post!
Skin: [PF] Elly
Hair: ::Exile:: Windsong

Outfit: Fawny - Sea.Princess - Fatpack @ We <3 To Roleplay

Mesh hands by Slink
Pose by Adorkable (old hunt item)

No comments:

Post a Comment