Nov 9, 2011

Yellow

Estava tendo uns probleminhas em relação a encotrar blusas pra combinar com umas calças que tenho aqui. Na falta dessas blusas então, recorro ao bodysuit, que fica excelente. Confira o look!
-*-
I was having some problems regarding to what I should wear with some pants I got (tops/blouses, of course, but now I only have a few of them =/) and, in the absence of new shirts, I decided to mix and matching using some pretty bodysuit. Check this look:
Skin - AL Vulo! [sally - olive] *NEW*
Cabelo / Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Sunshine HairStyle *NEW*
Bodysuit - Spirit Store "Morgauza bosysuit" *NEW*
Calça / Pants - Spirit Store "Kisa jeans"*NEW*
Cinto / Belt - ~Pepper~ "Double Belt" *NEW*
Unhas / Nails -+:+WTG+:+ Checks
Colar / Necklace - Lapointe & BastChild "Black Steel"
Sandálias / Sandals - Kalnins "Lizette" *NEW*
Poses - Purple Poses

Photo: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment