Oct 19, 2015

Witchin' Kitchen

Hiyas!
Today I'm showing spooky food and kitchen accessories (Halloween themed, of course!) by Lost Junction. They are gacha item, and I tried to show some of the items in this pic.
For this themed post, I chose The Sugar Garden's new mesh head called Iris, avalable at The Kawaii Project (love the name choice for this cyclops girl). The head made me smile because it reminds me of a dear friend in SL that I don't see for ages. One day before leaving SL, he gave me his Cyclops baby (very ugly prim baby, btw) and said: "Please, Gabi, take good care of my son!". I remember I deleted the baby from my inventory some time later... as I said, the baby was ugly as hell and I was upset because my friend left me. But Iris is a very cute babe and brought me these crazy memories *giggles*
Well, that's all for now, I hope you enjoy this little post x)
-*-
Olá!
Hoje estou apresentando alguns itens fofos da loja Lost Junction, são todos objetos de gacha presentes em dois grandes eventos ocorrendo no momento. Pra acompanhar a temática do Halloween, escolhi a nova cabeça da TSG chamada Iris (melhor nome pra uma garota ciclope seria impossível né? hehe). Essa cabeça me fez lembrar um amigo muito querido (que já deixou o SL faz um tempo). Lembro que um dia antes de sair do jogo, ele me entregou um bebê cíclope que ele tinha (era de prim, muito mal feito, e feio demais tadinho). Lembro que ele me disse: "Por favor Gabi, cuide bem do meu filho". Um tempo depois acabei excluindo o tal bebê (porque eu estava chateada que meu amigo foi embora e nunca deu notícias, e também porque a criaturinha era feia de doer).
Bom mas o que eu posso dizer, até que a Iris é bonitinha, afinal ela foi baseada na cabeça Aya. Agora, parando com o bla bla e indo pros créditos. Espero que tenham gostado x)
HEAD: .tsg. Iris Mesh Head B Tone *NEW* @The Kawaii Project
HAIR: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Stella hair-Fatpack *NEW* @Wayward Halloween
NECKLACE: darkendStare. eyeball choker *NEW* @The Nightmare
DRESS: ALTAIR* bat queen dress .black. XS RARE *NEW* @The Epiphany gacha
OWL: Jian :: Cuddle Creepers - Brown Owl *NEW* TAG! Gacha

SCENE:
DaD DESIGN "The Bayou Cottage"
Fiasco - The Mystic Kitchen *NEW* @We <3 RolePlay
Aphrodite gothic table *NEW*
Sway's [Halloween] Jar with candle NEW*
[Lost Junction] Witchin' Kitchen *NEW* @Wayward Halloween
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #01 - Froggy Cauldron
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #04 - Bowl of Goop
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #04 - Bowl of Gunk
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #04 - Stack of Bowls
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #03 - Knife Pile
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #05 - Fallen Stems
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #01 - Elder Cutting Board
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #02 - Potions
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #07 - Jar of Spoons
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #06 - Kitty Cannister - Sugar
[LJ] Witchin' Knick-Knacks #03 - Knife Rack
[Lost Junction] Gothic Luncheon *NEW* TAG! Gacha
[LJ] Gothic Luncheon #02 - Red Velvet Eyeball Cupcakes RARE (edited to fit hands)
[LJ] Gothic Luncheon #05 - Sugar Skull Cookies
[LJ] Gothic Luncheon #09 - Jack-o-Sushi
[LJ] Gothic Luncheon #01 - Big Tree Punchbowl RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment