Feb 25, 2018

Lips Like Sugar

A few days ago, Pink Fuel released a new set of lipsticks called "Sparkle & Shine" that are compatible with Catwa, Lelutka, LAQ and LOGO heads (Omega version is also available, so you can apply these lipsticks to other heads I didn't list). I'm still new to LAQ heads, but I'm really enjoying them, and it's always amazing when I see my favorite skin creators making great appliers for them as well, since the majority of designers are focused on Catwa heads.
These lipsticks gives a glossy look to the lips, and I'm in love with the sexy plump effect. There are 24 colors on total, each with 5 variations (full to sheer). For now I'm wearing it with LAQ Scarlet head. Check!
Head: LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Scarlet
Shape: ).MYSTERIKA.( Athena Shape (LAQ Scarlet)
Hair: nani / miwako hair [pack A]
Lashes: Izzie's - LAQ Lashes Appliers 
Ears: .random.Matter. - Soorin Ears
Lips: [PF] LAQ LIPSTICK - Sparkle & Shine

GlasseS: .random.Matter. - Rose Glasses - Gold
Shirt: Sweet Thing. Rosie Button-Up *NEW*
Necklace: Izzie's - C Heart Necklace
Pose: BellePoses - Mi

SCENE:
Sway's [Iris] Window Blind - wide . gradient
+Half-Deer+ Love Succs *NEW*
+Half-Deer+ Book Clutter [Set of 3 Colors]
dust bunny . bunny computer . pink

No comments:

Post a Comment