Feb 22, 2018

[AK Deluxe] Jun Bento Head

Hello girls!
Akeruka just released a new line of bento mesh heads called "Deluxe", the first 3 released from the brand are Brenda, Beatriz and Jun. This time I'm showing this asian beauty called Jun. Each head comes with lot's of options, including: Mesh Eyes, Mesh Braces, Mesh Piercing tongue, 2 Head Shape (I modified it and made my own shape, it's important to start with the shape provided, to avoid problem with fitting), Head HUD (preloaded with 10 skin tones and make up such as lipstick and eyeliner), Animation HUD (see my video), Teeth HUD (includes Vampire and Monster teeth!),  Body skin HUD, and eyebrow shape.

*I made this quick video with a preview of the animations included with the head. It's my first video so it's very simple.
Head: [AK Deluxe] - Jun Bento Head *NEW*
Hair: Wasabi // Oops Mesh Hair @ Rewind Y2K!
Headpiece: *LODE* Head Accessory - Crocus [red]

Roses (Background): +Half-Deer+ Fairylight Rose Vines [Red]

No comments:

Post a Comment