Nov 26, 2017

LAQ Rina

Hello girls!
LAQ released this cute bento mesh head called Rina. I find this head very cute and young looking. It comes with motion capture animation, you can play these animations or use the paused animations for photos, like I did here. The head is omega compatible, you won't need any relay HUD to apply skins on it. As with all LAQ heads, Rina comes with her own skin, but this time I'm wearing it with MUDSKIN Candice (gacha!) available at Kustom9 event. And oh, I made a new shape for Rina, you can find it in my marketplace store.
Head: LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Rina NEW*
Shape: ).MYSTERIKA.( Ariel Shape (LAQ Rina) NEW*
Eyes: [ MUDSKIN ]_Glam Eye#2
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_CANDICE # Summer Skin HUD *NEW* @Kustom9
Lipstick: [ MUDSKIN ]_Candice # LipBalm HUD *NEW* @Kustom9
Hair: taketomi - Elena *NEW* @Kustom9

No comments:

Post a Comment