Mar 25, 2016

Enfer Sombre - Skin Fair 2016

Hello girls!
This round of Skin Fair 2016 is coming to an end at March 27th. I know I'm very late with this, but this month has been very busy to me. But these skins are some of my favorites from the fair, so I couldn't avoid blogging it. Always check demos first!

Mesh Head (all photos): CATWA Jessica
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Lucy Skin Peach tone *NEW* @Skin Fair 2016

Hair: TRUTH Roux
Eyes: .tsg. Circle Lens - Barbie Grey
Wreath: Persefona Alotte Wreath (pink)
Necklace: ALTAIR* drink me necklace
Wings: .tsg. Glass Wings - Gold
Bird: +Half-Deer+ Spring Eternal - Hummingbird - Pure (Wear) gacha
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*)Ella Skin Peach tone *NEW* @Skin Fair 2016

Hair: Moon. Hair // Small Hands *NEW* @N21
Crown: Astralia - Danaus Spring Crown (blue) gacha *NEW* @TFC
Cloak: Astralia - Danaus Spring Cloak RARE gacha *NEW* @TFC
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Crystal Skin Porcelain tone Skin Fair Exclusive *NEW* @Skin Fair 2016

Eyes: NINI:3  May Eyes
Hair: .Entwined. Lena RECENT RELEASE
Earrings: Astralia - Diana earrings with color HUD
Necklace: Astralia - Imperia set (Necklace gold)

No comments:

Post a Comment