Aug 14, 2015

The Little Mermaid | Enchantment

Hello girls!
This round of Enchantment (Aug 14th - Sept 5th) is all about The Little Mermaid! I'm very happy and excited for being one of the bloggers covering this event, since I LOVE mermaids and Ariel has always been my fav Disney princess *does the happy dance*
The event brings lots of cool merfolk inspired itens. For my first post, I tried to make a complete cosplay of Ariel. I had lots of fun while putting things together for this photo, I even made the pose I'm showing - although the rock already comes with several mermaid poses! (tbh, I didn't had patience to look for a clean and basic sit pose to use with the mesh tail, so I decided to make one by myself xD). I hope you enjoy the post!
-*-
Olá meninas!
A temática do evento Enchantment desse round (14/8 a 5/9) é "A Pequena Sereia"!. Eu estou super feliz por ser uma das blogueiras cobrindo o evento, especialmente porquê eu AMO sereias e de cara o tema foi justamente a minha princesa favorita da Disney *--*
Pra abrir essa leva de postagens sobre o evento, escolhi, é claro, um cosplay "cartunístico" da Ariel, é claro! Apesar do evento estar voltado a essa temática, os diversos itens disponíveis lá englobam sereias de um modo geral. Diverti-me bastante para criar o post, inclusive fiz a pose que estou usando, embora essa pedra ai traga com um montão de pose de sereia (na verdade eu estava com preguiça de procurar uma pose sentada simples que valorizasse melhor o avatar) *w* Espero que gostem do post! :D
SKIN:[ MUDSKIN ]_Rock U(System Skin)_Sunny RARE1 *NEW* @The Chapter Four gacha
SHAPE: ).MYSTERIKA.( Juicy Shape
HAIR: Exile::Fire To The Rain
BRA: *M.C.* Princess Bra - Magenta *NEW* @Enchantment
TAIL: *M.C.* Princess Tail - Green *NEW* @Enchantment
NECKLACE: Sweet Thing. Mermaid Song Necklace *NEW* @Enchantment
Pose: ).MYSTERIKA.( Mermaid Basic Sit

SCENE:
DRD- andolys Ariel's cozy spot *NEW* @Enchantment
<:*BoOgErS*:> Clam Ursula RARE (Wear) VIB *NEW* @Enchantment
[SWaGGa] Happy Fish Ylw/Blu RARE *NEW* @Enchantment
[SWaGGa] Happy Crab #2 *NEW* @Enchantment
Fawny - Mermaid's Delight.Seahorse Companion *NEW* @The Gacha Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment