Jun 17, 2012

Minnie!

Hoje decidi ir atrás de alguns itens de caçada e na Alterego encontrei este conjunto completinho incluindo as orelhas da minnie *.* É da caçada "TOSL 2nd Birthday", o item a ser encontrado é um pequeno objeto em formato de sacola de compras na cor azul e com o logo da hunt.
-*-
Today I decided to hunt a bit and I first went to the (huge) Alterego store because I know it always gives pretty gifts. I wasn't disappointed when I opened the box and found this complete outfit including Minnie's ears *.* This is from "TOSL 2nd Birthday Hunt", you have to find a small blue shop bag with the logo of the hunt.
Complete Outfit - :: alterego :: party girl - FREE - TOSL2B-08

NÃO FREE / NOT FREE
Skin - Al Vulo! "Polly 2"
Colar / Necklace - Izzie's (old hunt gift)
Poses - Focus Poses "Model 71" *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment